Got a Dog? – Get a Life!
A 90-minute virtual training program
to learn behavior, leadership, and life tips all around dogs
Integrating a dog into your family is a life change for everyone, including the dog(s)
- New life routines
- Additional responsibilities
- Adjustment hick-ups
- Training the dog to respond to your body and verbal language
- Building a bond with the dog
- Understanding how to address special needs from the dog
It can be daunting to deal with all of this at once.
Hi I am Iris Grimm. I’ve had my own dogs for 21 years. I’ve fostered dozens of dogs. I’ve trained many dogs. I am a leadership coach and a dog trainer.
It is my mission to:
- Take the headache out of adopting a dog
- Shorten the learning curve of integrating a dog into your family
- Help you strengthen the bond with your dog intentionally
- Reduce the chance that your dog doesn’t settle in your home and you have to return it to a rescue group or shelter
- Make meaningful lifestyle improvements that guarantee a peaceful life for you and your dog
Join me for “Got a dog? Get a life!“ where I will share behavior, leadership, and life tips all around dogs. Bring your questions, bring your biggest challenge with your dog and get direct feedback from me, a leadership coach and dog trainer.
When: Pick a date below that works for you
Where: On Zoom – once you register, I will send you the Zoom link
Investment: $25 tax-deductible donation to the rescue group of your choice
Fill out this form and register for the event of your choice
Questions? Click here and I’ll get back with you.